OCONEE ELECTRIC MEMBERSHIP CORPORATION RESIDENTIAL LEVELIZED BILLING PLAN AGREEMENT
This Levelized Billing Plan is being offered to Oconee Electric Membership Cooperative members for the specific purpose of assisting the member receiving residential and farm electric service under Rate Schedule “R” in averaging monthly payment.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(1) The Levelized Billing Plan is applicable only for members classified as non-seasonal residential consumer with a minimum of one year (12 months) continuous service at present location.
(2) The Levelized Billing Plan is available only for residential and Farm Service Class consumers that have an established good pay history. A good pay history is defined as follows: No cutoffs of electric service for non-payment during the last twenty-four (24) months; and, no returned checks during the last twenty-four (24) months.
(3) Delayed Payment Agreements will not be available to consumers on Levelized Billing.
(4) Levelized Billing will be the total dollar amount of the previous eleven (11) monthly bills plus the current month’s bill divided by twelve (12) to determine the levelized bill due.
(5) The Levelized Billing Plan may be discontinued upon verbal or written notice from either party, or when account becomes twenty (20) days delinquent.
Below is a link to the Levelized Billing agreement.